Summer serum is going to wipe out all kind of worries related to your skin and it will boost up the glow and dewy finish of your face. Normal, dry, or combination skin anyone can use this serum. Just the directions are bit different for the skin type.
- Oily skin tone will use two pumps.
- dry skin tone will use 4 pumps
- 5 tbs Rose water
- 200 mg Vitamin e 4 capsule
- 5 tbs Rose oil
- 2 tbs orange oil
- Take a bowl and add 5 tbs of rose water and rose oil.
- The add 4 capsules of vitamin e of 400mg. If you have bigger capsules then add 2.
- Then add 2 tbs of orange oil.
- Leave it overnight then apply it the next time.
- Apply it on your face before applying foundation. Or apply it at night and gently massage it on your face and neck
Do not apply it in day time if you have the direct exposure to the sunlight or heat. Apply it at night time for best results, or before applying foundation. After this, apply tint on cheeks and you are good to go.
Rose water, rose oil, and orange oil
Rose water: Rose water is a gentle and hydrating toner that can be used on any skin type. It helps to remove excess oils and bacteria, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and clean.
Rose oil: Rose oil is a natural antibacterial agent that can help to fight against acne and other signs of skin inflammation. It also has anti-inflammatory properties which are beneficial for maintaining healthy looking skin.
Orange oil: Orange oil is a natural anti-inflammatory agent that has been proven to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging. It also helps to boost the production of skin cells, which helps to restore healthy skin. Combined, these three ingredients can help to give your skin the nutrients it needs to stay healthy and looking its best! Try using them together as a face wash or serum, or use them separately as needed. Whatever you choose, make sure to enjoy the benefits of natural skin care!
Rose water, rose oil, and orange oil are all natural ingredients that can be used to help improve the look and health of your skin. Together, they work together to fight against signs of aging while helping to restore healthy skin cells. Whether you use them as a face wash or serum, make sure to enjoy the benefits of natural skin care! Thanks for reading!
- The Top Ten Skin Care Tips For A Flawless Complexion
- The Ultimate Guide To Taking Care Of Your Face and Skin Naturally
- It’s never been difficult investing in real estate
- Protein hair mask – It’s healthy and awesome
- Best remedy for dandruff in hair
- Body bleach for whitening – A comprehensive guide
- Remedy mask to remove acne marks and blemishes
- Ruby face mask for glowing skin
- Long shiny Hair mask – A comprehensive guide