In summers, our skin becomes dry and gets tan by sun exposure. Sunrays are a bit harsh in summers as compared to winters. Hence our skin demands another level of care. As the scorching summer rolls around, our skin begins to experience changes. Isn’t it? With excessive heat and humidity all day, your skin starts screaming for more protection – from exhibiting those annoying rashes and sunburns to the stubborn tan and acne.
So it’s essential that you up to your skincare game right away to stay away from unwanted summer skin issues. Let’s see how.
There are hundreds of skin care products that can help you achieve the best results for your skin demand. But apart from skin care products, we should also seek help from natural remedies. Topical application can be fruitful but it’s not long-lasting until our diet is not good. I have brought 2-steps summer care which you should use daily. This will keep you safe from spending money on expensive products and the dryness of the skin.
- Make a mask by doing the following;
- Take 1 tbs of rice flour, 1 tbs of all-purpose flour, and 3 tbs of milk, and mix this and apply it on your face leaving your nose. This will remove the pigmentation of the skin.
- In another bowl, mix all the ingredients, and also add a pinch of baking soda to it. This mixture will be applicable only on the nose. Baking soda is actually helpful for blackheads removal.
Leave it for 15 minutes, then wash it off.
On the second day do the following.
- Make Green tea and drink it on the second day
- Spray rose water on your face whenever you get time.
- Keep drinking water at least 8 glasses of water a day.
To sum up:
In this 2 Steps summer care, on the first day, you are doing the topic application. On the second day, you are taking in the nutrients. Keep doing these steps on daily basis, you won’t be needing any kind of expensive products. Your skin will shine for the rest of the summers.
Stepping into the heat from air-conditioned surroundings and vice versa, excessive exposure to the sunlight, swimming to stay cool and the humidity can adversely affect your skin. The good news is you can restore your skin’s natural balance, and lustre, and ensure good health by taking good care of your skin. Follow a regular skincare routine, eat healthily, and resort to simple yet effective natural remedies to achieve glowing skin.
- How to revert collagen loss by the time of your age
- Benefits of vitamin E oil for skin
- It’s never been difficult investing in real estate
- Protein hair mask – It’s healthy and awesome
- Best remedy for dandruff in hair
- Deep conditioning of hair – A fine alternative to protein or keratin treatment
- How to make your eyelashes look longer
- What is Cetaphil – A product review
- Follow 3 steps to avoid stretch marks on your body
- DIY scrub to remove stretch marks
- DIY hyaluronic acid hair mask
- 4 effective drinks for glowing skin, hair growth and weight loss