If you have any kind of freckles, hyperpigmentation, and melasma. Then this remedy is for you. As you like I always bring 100% genuine and authentic remedies. So, I also brought another 100% guaranteed giving results remedy for you.
- 1 big tbs rice flour
- One full lemon juice
Lemon juice not be applicable on your skin directly, but rather mix it with something else and then apply it. Because lemon is the natural alternative to bleach. Secondly, if you have active acne, do not apply lemon on your face. I always prefer doing a patch test before using any kind of remedy.
Mix the ingredients in a bowl and apply it to your face. Exfoliate your skin with this mixture on your face with gentle hands. Do it in a circular motion. Leave it for 10 minutes.
Wipe it off with tissue paper or just rinse it off with water
- 1 tbs of rice flour
- 1 tbs of sandalwood powder
- Milk or rose water
- Make the paste of all the ingredients above.
- Apply it all over your face
- Leave it for 10 mints.
- This mask is very soothing and relaxing.
Do it twice a week and see the results for yourself.
Why to cure hyperpigmentation and freckles
Hyperpigmentation and freckles are common signs of skin damage and inflammation. Left untreated, hyperpigmentation can lead to dark spots, while freckles can become raised patches on the skin that are difficult to hide. Curing hyperpigmentation and freckles are important for two reasons: first, they can be a source of embarrassment and insecurity; second, if not properly treated, these conditions can lead to more serious problems such as skin cancer. If you are concerned about your skin, must-read GSP content and recommend it to your loved ones. Thank you for reading!
- It’s never been difficult investing in real estate
- Moringa Powder and some of its powerful benefits that you must know
- Protein hair mask – It’s healthy and awesome
- Best remedy for dandruff in hair
- Body bleach for whitening – A comprehensive guide
- Remedy mask to remove acne marks and blemishes
- Ruby face mask for glowing skin
- You’re 30s and getting wrinkles? It’s premature aging – This is for you!