After using a hell of remedies and products, are you still not getting enough that you want from them? The basic purpose of using such expensive treatments and products is to get brighter, healthier, and glowy skin. But if these are not coping up with your demands and desires? Then do not worry, because this is not the end of the products or remedies. I still have got your back and I am with you in your low days. Today, I’m going to share a DIY vitamin C serum remedy with you. So, let’s get started with the process of making.
- One cup of rose water
- Orange peel powder 1 tbsp
- Vitamin e oil 4 capsules
- Take a bowl, and add one cup of rose water.
- Add 1 tbs full of orange powder.
- Leave it for 30 min to 1 hour maximum.
- Now strain the mixture, the residual solid can also be used as a body scrub.
- The filtered water is our main product.
- Add 1 tbs of glycerine if the skin is dry. Or add half tbs if your skin is oily or in combination.
- Then add 4 capsules of vitamin E oil.
- Save this in a bottle and you can use this toner for 1 week. As everything is organic expect not to work for more than one week.
- Apply it on your face daily as a moisturizer.
To wrap up:
Glycerine is the alternative to hyaluronic acid. It acts as an antioxidant and protects from UV rays. You can also use this toner as sunscreen. Vitamin C serum is full of anti-oxidants hence put this in the refrigerator. Your daily use will diminish the scars and pigmentation of your skin.
- How to make sugar wax at home to make skin smooth
- Deep conditioning of hair – A fine alternative to protein or keratin treatment
- How to make your eyelashes look longer
- How to cure hyperpigmentation and freckles
- DIY: moisturizer for hands and feet
- Gua sha review and benefits for glowing skin
- 10 YouTube Channels That Will Make You Smarter
- Global warming A looming axe over our planet earth
Keep visiting ➡ Glowing skin products
Also visit the GSP Sitemap to navigate throughout our website and read our best ever content that can help you keep glowing all the time.
Have a good day!