The vampire facial, or the vampire facelift or it’s often also known as Dracula facial, is a procedure that has the opposite effect of what you might expect from a blood-sucking vampire. It doesn’t leave your skin shrivelled or dull; in fact, it plumps, hydrates, and nourishes your skin using your own blood. The vampire facial is named for its unusual and somewhat gory methods.
During a vampire facial or vampire facelift, a sample of your own blood is drawn from your arm. Then, the vial is placed in a centrifuge to separate the platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from the red blood cells. The doctor then separates the blood using a centrifuge. This process is similar to microdermabrasion, where tiny needles are inserted into the skin. Lastly, the platelet-rich plasma (and a hyaluronic acid filler if you are going for a facelift) is applied and absorbed back into your face.
Four surprising benefits of Vampire Facial:
1. Vampire Facial Can Improve Your Skin Tone
The vampire facial can improve the tone and texture of your skin, as the blood drawn during the procedure helps to rejuvenate and invigorate your skin.
2. Vampire Facial Can Reduce wrinkles And Fine Lines
The vampire facial can help reduce wrinkles and fine lines in your face by stimulating collagen production. Collagen is a protein that helps keep our skin elasticity and firmness.
3. Vampire Facial Can Help restore your skin by removing faded or diminished acne scars.
The facial can help to remove faded or diminished acne scars by stimulating collagen production and encouraging the growth of new skin cells.
4. Vampire Facial Can Help You Look Younger
The facial can help you look younger by reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles, as well as improving your complexion. This is because this type of facial helps to improve circulation in your skin, which in turn helps break down any built-up toxins and waste products that can cause age spots and other blemishes.
Four possible side effects of Vampire Facial:
1. Some people may experience an increase in blood pressure after undergoing the process of a vampire facelift. This is due to the increased flow of blood during the procedure, which can cause your blood pressure to spike momentarily. If this occurs, you should be monitored by your doctor.
2. There is a small risk of infection after undergoing the process. Make sure to keep all of your skin clean and dry following the treatment. If you experience any discomfort, please contact your doctor immediately.
3. Some people may experience redness or soreness following the facial. This is usually mild and should resolve within a few days. If it does not, please contact your doctor for advice.
4. Finally, vampire facials are generally quite expensive, so be prepared to pay out of pocket if you decide to undergo one. There are a number of affordable alternatives available if you do not have the funds to invest. So, it’s never been a lats option.
Is it safe to go for Vampire facial?
Generally, it is considered safe if it applies one condition and that is IF it is done with sterilized equipment in a clean environment. It is also said that the procedure is non-invasive and that can safely be done by a doctor or dermatologist with the correct equipment and proper certifications. However, like anything else, there are always risks associated with any medical procedure. So, if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact your doctor. They can provide you with more information on the safety and benefits of vampire facials.