Today I’m here with another useful remedy of summer night serum that is purely organic and be made at home easily. The benefits of this serum are manifold; not just because it is a soothing and calming treatment, but also because it can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It is also a toner remedy. And I’ll tell you how to make it and use it for better results. I always recommend using natural products so that there are no harmful side effects.
- Sandalwood powder half tbsp
- Turmeric powder ½ tbsp.
- 1 tbs of aloe vera gel
- Almond oil 3-4 drops
- Take a tomato and sit on its upper part.
- Then take a knife and press it in the middle of the tomato to make a pulp.
- Extract the juice from the tomato.
- Then add 1/3 tbs of sandalwood powder.
- Add 1/3 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Then add 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel.
- Add almond oil 3-4 drops if your skin feels dry.
Apply summer night serum at night before going to bed. You just have to take 2-3 pimps of this serum on your hand and rub it on your face and neck area. You do not have to wash it off. Just let it be on your face overnight. This serum will solve all the problems that come with summers.
Within a few days, you will notice that your skin becomes smoother and more elastic, appearing younger and healthier. Additionally, it can help to improve the appearance of scars and sun damage. Use it at night daily for better results. Try this remedy out and let me know the results.
- Gua sha review and benefits for glowing skin
- 10 YouTube Channels That Will Make You Smarter
- Global warming A looming axe over our planet earth
- Lighten your skin with homemade bleach
- Korean glass skin: One week challenge
Keep visiting Glowing skin products
Also visit the GSP Sitemap to navigate throughout our website and read our best ever content that can help you keep glowing all the time.
Have a good day!