Steps to avoid stretch marks | GSP | Stretch marks are known to be undesired by many people which is quite obvious. As it imparts an unattractive appearance to your body. But it is nothing to be ashamed of if you have them.
Our body is likely to perform many tasks in order to survive, hence we should embrace our flaws then we will be embraced by the beauty standards.
- People whose bodies get fat and lose fat promptly are more likely to have stretch marks.
- Pregnant women or not, anyone can have these stretch marks, even boys can have them. Which entirely depends upon their bodies’ working out abilities.
- Hormonal changes in adults can lead to Stretch marks
- Ruthless itching on your skin is the major factor in the marks
- Low intake of water or drinks
steps to avoid stretch marks and how to remove them?
Step 1 Diet:
- New stretch marks are more likely to fade away easily, instead of the older ones. Hence always try to use these points as soon as you see the appearance of stretch marks.
- Always keep yourself hydrated no matter what. Even if you are a pregnant woman, you should drink a lot of water in this period.
- Make use of fruits in your daily diet. Take vitamin C supplements.
Step 2 Topical application:
- Keep your skin hydrated and moisturised.
- Apply Vaseline and massage it on the areas where you have the marks before going to bed.
- Use lavender oil 2 drops
- 2 drops of coconut oil
- Apply these three products to your skin and massage in a circular motion.
Step 3 Scrubbing:
Scrub your body thrice a week. This refreshes your skin. It removes your dead skin and also imparts a whitening effect on your body. Scrubbing also helps in making the skin elastic. So, it helps in minimizing the appearance of stretch marks.
5 ways to Prevent Stretch Marks from forming?
There are 5 things that you can do to help minimize and to prevent Stretch Marks from forming:
1. Drink plenty of water \u2013 Stay hydrated and your skin will stay healthy and less prone to breakouts or stretch marks. When your skin is well-hydrated, it retains more moisture which keeps your skin elastic.
2. Avoid excessive sun exposure \u2013 Ultraviolet (UV) light can damage the skin and increase your chance of developing stretch marks. Wear sunscreen every day, even on cloudy days, and avoid the sun during peak hours (between 10 am and 4 pm).
3. Eat a healthy diet \u2013 A good diet includes plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables as well as whole grains, which are high in fibre. Fibre helps to keep your skin healthy by promoting regular bowel movements which help to keep your skin free of toxins.
4. Get plenty of exercises \u2013 Regular exercise helps to improve your circulation and helps to prevent obesity which is a major risk factor for stretch marks.
5. Apply moisturizer regularly \u2013 Even if you\u2019re not prone to breakouts, your skin can become dry in the winter months. Moisturizing daily will help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and keep your skin healthy overall. Hope this will help. If you have any other questions or concerns about stretch marks, please don\u2019t hesitate to ask us. We\u2019d be happy to help! Thank you.
- Protein hair mask \u2013 It\u2019s healthy and awesome
- Best remedy for dandruff in hair
- How to make sugar wax at home to make skin smooth
- Deep conditioning of hair \u2013 A fine alternative to protein or keratin treatment
- How to make your eyelashes look longer
- How to cure hyperpigmentation and freckles
- DIY: moisturizer for hands and feet
- Gua sha review and benefits for glowing skin
- Benefits of onion oil
- The potential benefits of hyaluronic acid for healthy skin
- How to revert collagen loss by the time of your age
- Benefits of vitamin E oil for skin
- Allia Bhatt off to London for her Hollywood movie shoot
Kmspico download free