Excess of eye makeup makes your eyes look permanently dark and hence dark circles around your eyes are formed. Then this feels not okay and not welcome. Sleep deprivation is also the reason behind the dark circles. Excessive use of the mobile phone can cause it too. The skin area around the eye is very thin, hence under the eyes get affected the most.
Use milk, dip cotton in the milk and cleanse your eye with the milk. Let the sink drink the milk. Let it have nourishment internally.
Take a potato and cut it into small pieces, rub the internal part of the potato on your eyes, or leave the potato on your eye for 15 minutes.
Use roll-on serums of coffee. You can make it by taking 1 tbs coffee and 2 tbs of water and mixing it. Now apply it to your eyes before going to bed. This will reduce the darkness under your eyes.
Take a spoon and put it in the refrigerator. Let it be there for 10 minutes. Take out the spoon and gently massage the round part of the spoon on your eyelids and under the eye.
To wrap up:
The dark circles are caused by the accumulation of melanin in the dermis layer. This can be due to a number of factors such as sun exposure, genetics, and age. Hope you will get a lot of help with these four remedies. It is important to consult with a dermatologist or other medical professional before making any changes to your skincare routine. Thank you for reading! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to help.
- It’s never been difficult investing in real estate
- Moringa Powder and some of its powerful benefits that you must know
- Protein hair mask – It’s healthy and awesome
- Best remedy for dandruff in hair
- Body bleach for whitening – A comprehensive guide
- Remedy mask to remove acne marks and blemishes
- Ruby face mask for glowing skin
- You’re 30s and getting wrinkles? It’s premature aging – This is for you!