Are you worried about the bushy hair? And you are dreaming to flaunt your hair like a diva? Then I have your back. Leave all your worries behind as you will find fabulous remedies for everything under one roof. My blog will cover all your ambiguity. Follow my blog blind Lessly as I post authentic and genuine results in remedies.
Hairs are one of the most important parts of our body. They are responsible for keeping us warm in the winter and cool in the summer, holding sweat and oil, and protecting our scalp from UV damage. A hair mask is a great way to treat your hair and scalp at the same time. A protein hair mask is made of ingredients that help nourish and protect your hair. These masks can help restore damaged hair, reduce frizz, and add shine. They are also a great way to treat split ends and dry scalps. If you are looking for a new hair mask recipe, try this protein hair mask. It is made with ingredients that are both nourishing and protective, and it will leave your hair feeling soft and shiny.
- Solid Butter 2 tablespoon.
- Milk 4 tbs.
- Yogurt 2 tbs
- Half lemon.
- Conditioner 1tbs.
- Take a bowl, and add 2 tbs of butter.
- Add 1 tbs of conditioner.
- Mix it until a creamy texture is attained.
- Add 4 tbs of milk to the mixture.
- Add 2 tbs of yogurt and 5-6 drops of lemon juice.
How to use it:
Take a comb and brush your hair properly so that there are no tangles. Apply the mixture on your hair evenly. Start from the roots to the ends. This will cure the split ends Aswell.
This will work for:
People who have extremely dry and damaged hair should apply it every week.
People who straighten or curl their hair on daily basis.
Who has dyed their hair, rebounding, highlights, low-lights, striking?
- The Top Ten Skin Care Tips For A Flawless Complexion
- The Ultimate Guide To Taking Care Of Your Face and Skin Naturally
- It’s never been difficult investing in real estate
- Moringa Powder and some of its powerful benefits that you must know
- My Nails Grow Fast and Healthy With These Natural Tips