I have come up with an amazing homemade scrub that you can use for your lips to make them soft and plumb. This lip scrub is a great way to get your lips looking glossy and pink. It is made with ingredients that will help to remove any dry skin or dead skin cells from your lips, and that will make them soft, smooth, and pink.
- First up we need a washed potato and cut it in the middle slice.
- Add some honey to the slice of the potato. It behaves as an anti-bacterial.
- Then dip this honey-layered potato in the sugar.
- Wet it a little bit and rub it on your lips.
- Apply rubbing for good five minutes, and clean it off with the tissue paper.
Now move on to lip balm:
We will be needing a beetroot for lip balm. Because it helps to bring new skin
- Peel it off and grate it. And extract 2 to 3 tbsp juice.
- Then add 1 teaspoon spoon of Aloe vera.
- Then add 1 tbs of glycerine.
- Petroleum jelly on a thigh spoon.
- Coconut oil half tbsp.
- Mix all the ingredients together and apply it right after scrubbing your lips.
This lip scrub will give your lips a glossy and pink look. It will also help to remove any dry skin or dead skin cells from your lips which will make them look smoother. Try this remedy at home and let us know about the results in the comment section below. I’ll be waiting. Thanks
- How to make sugar wax at home to make skin smooth
- Deep conditioning of hair – A fine alternative to protein or keratin treatment
- How to make your eyelashes look longer
- How to cure hyperpigmentation and freckles
- DIY: moisturizer for hands and feet
- Gua sha review and benefits for glowing skin
- 10 YouTube Channels That Will Make You Smarter
- Global warming A looming axe over our planet earth
- Lighten your skin with homemade bleach
- Korean glass skin: One week challenge
Keep visiting Glowing skin products
Also visit the GSP Sitemap to navigate throughout our website and read our best ever content that can help you keep glowing all the time.
Have a good day!