Today’s remedy is for people who have oily skin. Oily skin is easily clogged up with oil and sweat. This makes the skin susceptible to breakouts, especially in areas where sebum production is high.
There are many ways to treat oily skin. You can use different skincare products, change your diet, and take supplements. As oily skin is not a good fan of summer just like dry skin doesn’t suit winter. I will let you know how you can control the oil secretion from your face.
Step 1: Daily: moisturize
Moong daal (green lentils) + water
Grind moong daal into finely powdered form and mix it with water. Apply it to the area where secretion of oil is a lot.
Moong daal is very helpful for controlling the oil glands. It is a good source of essential fatty acids. These acids help to keep the skin hydrated and nourished. Because our sweat blocks the pores and prevents breathing. Then our skin secretes a lot of oil.
Step 2: Weekly: mask
Multani mitti or mud clay powder.
Mix them together with the addition of water or rose water.
Apply it everywhere, on your face, and neck. Wash it off as soon as it starts getting dry. It contains anti-oxidant which is very helpful in drying faces who have oily skin.
Step 3: exfoliate
Curd+ turmeric + lemon juice drops
Mix all the ingredients together and then apply it to your face and gently massage it into your face. This will remove the pigmentation on your face.
Try these three steps but do not expect sudden results, it will take time but give you 100 % results. Let us know how you like it.
- How to make sugar wax at home to make skin smooth
- Deep conditioning of hair – A fine alternative to protein or keratin treatment
- How to make your eyelashes look longer
- How to cure hyperpigmentation and freckles
- DIY: moisturizer for hands and feet
- Gua sha review and benefits for glowing skin
- Benefits of onion oil
- The potential benefits of hyaluronic acid for healthy skin
- How to revert collagen loss by the time of your age
- Benefits of vitamin E oil for skin
Keep visiting Glowing skin products
Also visit the GSP Sitemap to navigate throughout our website and read our best ever content that can help you keep glowing all the time.
Have a good day!