Are you one of them who has skin that is not familiar with the summer vibes? And you have to face the problem with acne during this time? Then you must be facing problems like the oil gland which is secreting oils and creating puss cystic acne. Do not worry, because we are here to help you. I have a very special remedy called monsoon mask that is a simple and effective DIY- for acne problems and that is going to help solve your issues.
1 healthy tomato.
2-3 drops of lemon juice or papaya
- Take a bowl and extract tomato juice into it.
- Add 2-3 drops of lemon juice or papaya.
- Apply this on your face and wash it off after 5-10 minutes.
- It will de-tan your skin, and kill microbial infections on your skin.
Lemon juice is a natural acid that can be used to treat many skin problems. It helps to remove impurities and excess oil from the skin. Lemon juice if diluted, is not going to hurt your skin. In this remedy you are using lemon with the tomato juice hence you don’t have to fear using it. Or if you are not willing to use lemon juice, then you can use papaya in place of lemon.
Step 2: massaging mask
- Aloe vera gel or yogurt
- Turmeric powder
- Take a bowl and add 2 tbs of aloe vera gel or yogurt without water.
- Out pinch of turmeric powder.
- Apply this on your face after step 1.
- Both of these steps are compulsory to use together.
- This mask should be gently massaged onto your face.
This monsoon mask is very helpful and a great way to clear your skin and help prevent new acne from forming. It is made with natural ingredients, which make it safe for use on any skin type The oil secretory glands secret oil and causes sebum. Which becomes acne later on. This will be cured by these two steps. Try this and let us know about your results.
- How to make sugar wax at home to make skin smooth
- Deep conditioning of hair – A fine alternative to protein or keratin treatment
- How to make your eyelashes look longer
- How to cure hyperpigmentation and freckles
- DIY: moisturizer for hands and feet
- Gua sha review and benefits for glowing skin
- Benefits of onion oil
- The potential benefits of hyaluronic acid for healthy skin
- How to revert collagen loss by the time of your age
- Benefits of vitamin E oil for skin
Keep visiting ➡ Glowing skin products
Also visit the GSP Sitemap to navigate throughout our website and read our best ever content that can help you keep glowing all the time.
Have a good day!