This Do It Yourself (DIY) moisturizer for hands and feet will save you from spending money on branded moisturizers, which gives you results no doubt, but sometimes, some moisturizers do not suit your skin type. This moisturizer that I’m going to share with you will be suitable for all skin types.
- 2 tbs Aloe vera gel
- 2 – 3 drops of rose oil
- Glycerine 1 tbs
- 2 tbs rose water
You can use tea tree oil instead of rose oil if you have acne
Do not use glycerine a lot because it makes your skin oily. We will use glycerine just to give consistency to the mixture.
- Whisk the mixture and it will turn translucent.
- Apply it daily at night or day to keep your skin moisturise.
- Always do a patch test prior to using it to the kids.
Why to use moisturizer for hands and feet
There are many reasons why moisturizer is important for hands and feet. One reason is that moisturizers can help to protect the skin from dryness and cracking. This is important because dry skin can be uncomfortable and can lead to skin infections. Additionally, moisturizers can help to improve the appearance of the skin by making it softer and smoother. This is important because healthy-looking skin can make a person look more attractive and can boost their self-confidence. Finally, moisturizer can help to prevent hand and foot skin from becoming dry and irritated. This is important because dry skin can lead to cracking, pain, and even permanent damage to the skin. By using a moisturizer regularly, you can help to keep your hands and feet feeling healthy and comfortable.
Make this moisturizer and tell me how much you like it in the comment section below.
- It’s never been difficult investing in real estate
- Moringa Powder and some of its powerful benefits that you must know
- Protein hair mask – It’s healthy and awesome
- Best remedy for dandruff in hair
- Body bleach for whitening – A comprehensive guide
- Remedy mask to remove acne marks and blemishes
- Ruby face mask for glowing skin
- You’re 30s and getting wrinkles? It’s premature aging – This is for you!