Nowadays, people pay more attention to the products which give their face glow and freshness in no time. They do not have to spend loads of time just to be presentable to go with the day. I have brought a wonderful prodthathich to give you an instant dewy glow.
Lip and cheek tint is the Holy Grail for such people. I have a wonderful recipe for you in case you cannot spend a hefty amount he branded products. All you have to do is;
1. Take a small bowl and add half a spoon of aloe vera gel.
2. Then add 4 tbs of rose water.
3. Then add a halt tablespoon of red food colour.
4. Then add 4 to 6 drops of any oil.
Here I give you a wonderful tip about the usage of coconut oil. Coconut gives your skin a natural glow and your tint will stay for a longer period of time without leaving stains of colour on your face.
Secondly, aloe vera gel is the most important ingredient in this recipe. It’s not only good to be applied onto your skin, but also aloe vera intake does wonder to your body.
Benefits of coconut oil
- There are many benefits to using coconut oil, including:
- It is a natural moisturizer that can be used on the skin and hair.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce inflammation.
- It is a natural antioxidant that can help to protect the body from free radicals.
- It can help to improve heart health by reducing bad cholesterol and increasing good cholesterol.
- It can help to improve brain function and memory. -It can help to improve skin health by reducing wrinkles and improving skin elasticity.
- It is a great source of vitamins and minerals, including zinc, magnesium, and potassium.
There are many different types of coconut oil available on the market, so it is important to choose the one that is best for your own needs. Some types are more suited for use in cooking while others are better for topical use. It is also important to remember to store coconut oil properly so that it does not spoil. Coconut oil can be stored in a cool and dry place, like the pantry. It is also safe to use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Overall, coconut oil is a great natural choice for many different purposes! If you are looking for a natural way to improve your health, coconut oil should definitely be on your list of options!
So apply this for lip and cheek tint, because it saves you from buying lipsticks.
- The Top Ten Skin Care Tips For A Flawless Complexion
- The Ultimate Guide To Taking Care Of Your Face and Skin Naturally
- It’s never been difficult investing in real estate
- Moringa Powder and some of its powerful benefits that you must know
- My Nails Grow Fast and Healthy With These Natural Tips