Some of our body parts get extremely dry and end up being darkened or pigmented. This is because those body parts are on the joints of our body. Which makes them hard and stiff. Many people are so worried about it. And they are in search of some authentic product or remedy in order to light up dark body part. Today, I have brought up an amazing remedy that is going to light your dark body parts. It is a two-step remedy and one should follow it properly to have the best results.
- 2 tbs of white toothpaste
- 1 tbs baking soda. Make sure you are not using baking powder.
- 1 tbs raw milk which means unboiled milk.
- Take a bowl, and add 2 tbs of any white toothpaste.
- then add 1 tbs of baking soda.
- Add 1 tbs of unboiled milk. And mix it properly.
- Take a lemon and leave it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Let it be chilled.
- A chilled lemon will not affect you. Especially who have sensitive skin are advised to use chilled lemon. It does not leave any side effect or itchiness on the body and work even better in this way.
- Now apply the mixture onto your darkened body part and rub it with half-cut lemon in circular motions.
- For better results, follow this tip.
- Leave the mixture on the body part for 10 minutes.
- Then take a chilled lemon and rub the mixture in a circular motion for 5 minutes.
- You will see results in 15 minutes.
To sum up:
This remedy is very effective because lemon act as catalysis, which boosts the entire process. It removes dead skin away and lights up your darkened body parts. Apply it twice a week and you will be surprised to see the results. Let me know if you liked the remedy and was it helpful for you? In the comment section. Enjoy reading!
- How to revert collagen loss by the time of your age
- Benefits of vitamin E oil for skin
- It’s never been difficult investing in real estate
- Protein hair mask – It’s healthy and awesome
- Best remedy for dandruff in hair
- Deep conditioning of hair – A fine alternative to protein or keratin treatment
- How to make your eyelashes look longer
- 2 Steps: Summer Care – Keep glowing and shining in all seasons
- 4 Tips for Healthy Glowing Skin
- The ordinary skincare brand products review
- Miracles of Vitamin E gel to get rid of thin hair
- What is Cetaphil – A product review