Korean dramas and their actor have left us with great inspiration and huge fan-fiction. From their lifestyle to their skin texture, everything has been iconic for the fans. People are trying their best to have skin like Koreans. This challenge is about trying to achieve Korean glass skin for 1 week.
This is a great challenge for all of you who want to have that perfect skin like the Koreans do. It’s not easy to achieve Korean glass skin, but with a little bit of effort, you can definitely achieve it. I have brought a secret Korean glass skin remedy that will help you achieve your goal and would leave you with Korean-like skin.
For the preparation of remedy:
- 2 tbs of rice
- 2-3 cups of water.
- Boil the rice and strain it and collect the water. Rice water gives your skin vibrance, color correction, and proteins.
- A pinch of turmeric powder in the rice water. Add 2 tbsp of curd. Mix it properly. Then add 1 tbsp sandalwood powder. Wisk it together.
- Put it in the ice cube tray and let it convert into ice cubes.
Take the ice cube and gently massage it over your whole face leaving the eyes area. For eyes, the application is slightly different. Because the eye area is very sensitive. Leave the ice cube on the plate to melt it. Then apply it to your eyes. Sandalwood powder is very beneficial for your whole body. It does wonders like rose water. It has a smooth, soft texture and is very elastic. This type of skin is ideal for people who want to maintain a youthful appearance. You can also use this Korean glass skin remedy on the body that does have chicken pox scars or acne scars.
- How to make sugar wax at home to make skin smooth
- Deep conditioning of hair – A fine alternative to protein or keratin treatment
- How to make your eyelashes look longer
- How to cure hyperpigmentation and freckles
- DIY: moisturizer for hands and feet
- Gua sha review and benefits for glowing skin
- 10 YouTube Channels That Will Make You Smarter
- Global warming A looming axe over our planet earth
Keep visiting Glowing skin products
Also visit the GSP Sitemap to navigate throughout our website and read our best ever content that can help you keep glowing all the time.
Have a good day!