The pores on face are small openings in the skin that let sweat, sebum, and other skin secretions escape. They can become enlarged over time if you have oily or acne-prone skin. Minimizing pores on your face will help keep your skin looking matte and less oily. Additionally, having smaller pores will reduce the appearance of age spots and other blemishes.
Some people may attribute their personality to their pore size while others may not feel it affects them at all. However, many people believe that having a smaller pore size will make your skin look younger and more radiant. Ultimately, it is up to you to decide whether or not you would like to minimize the pores on face. However, if you are looking for a way to improve the appearance of your skin, minimizing your pores may be one of the best ways to go.
Essential oils which secreted through our face make a thin layer on our face, if we do not take care of the oil secretion through our face, we will end up having a lot of pimples. A lot of scrubbing cause enlarged pores. These pimples when get disturbed but touching them, they leaves scars and enlarged pores behind. Now the problem is, these enlarged pores look so ugly on our face. So, I have brought a recipe which will help you out in minimizing or shrinking the pores on your face. So, let’s move on to the main part.
One ripped banana.
Apple cider vinegar
- Take a fork and rub it on the inside peel of the banana and extract the pulp in a bowl.
- Add 4 pumps of apple cider vinegar to it.
- Then mash the mixture properly.
- Apply it gently on your face where open pores are.
Use it for 4 days in a week then reduce your use up to one day in a week.
Leave it for 5 minutes then before removing it, take the peel of the banana and rub it on your face. Then wash it off with cold after this.
- The Top Ten Skin Care Tips For A Flawless Complexion
- The Ultimate Guide To Taking Care Of Your Face and Skin Naturally
- It’s never been difficult investing in real estate
- Protein hair mask – It’s healthy and awesome
- Best remedy for dandruff in hair
- Body bleach for whitening – A comprehensive guide
- Remedy mask to remove acne marks and blemishes
- Ruby face mask for glowing skin