Eyelash extensions are very common these days. Every other person is spending money on this fancy practice. This looks amazing and dramatic, but it damages your own lashes a lot. Your lashes start falling in the long after doing eyelash extensions. People need to wait a long time for their lashes to grow back to normal length. I personally do not recommend doing eyelash extensions, so for this purpose, I have brought a very easy, affordable tip that you can do on daily basis you make your eyelashes look bigger and healthier.
- Try using castor oil. Take an empty bottle of mascara and add castor oil to it. Apply it daily to your lashes. You will be able to see results on your own within a week or two. Castor oil is a very healthy oil that benefits your lash hair in so many ways, it gives your lashes volume and your eyelashes look longer.
- Secondly, use petroleum jelly on your lashes. Take a Q-tip and take a little bit amount of petroleum jelly. Apply it on your lashes. Do it daily. This will also give length and thickness to your eyelashes.
Why you need eyelashes look longer?
There are a few reasons why people might want to make their eyelashes look longer. For one, longer lashes can make a person’s eyes look bigger and more awake. They can also make a person’s face look more symmetrical. Finally, longer lashes can add personality to a person’s look, making them seem more confident and glamorous.
If you have any questions or concerns about how to make eyelashes look longer? Let us know in the comments section below! Thank you for reading!
- It’s never been difficult investing in real estate
- Moringa Powder and some of its powerful benefits that you must know
- Protein hair mask – It’s healthy and awesome
- Best remedy for dandruff in hair
- Body bleach for whitening – A comprehensive guide
- Remedy mask to remove acne marks and blemishes
- Ruby face mask for glowing skin
- You’re 30s and getting wrinkles? It’s premature aging – This is for you!