Are you desiring to get your rebonding done? Then hold on! I’m going to save you from spending your money on this expensive treatment. We always want to look our best, and our hair plays a big role in that. Many people spend a lot of time and money on their hair rebonding and rebinding mask, trying different styles and products to make it look perfect. But sometimes, our hair just doesn’t cooperate. It may be dry, frizzy, or damaged and we need to find a way to fix it. One great way to do that is to try DIY hair restoration.
There are many different methods you can use to restore your hair, but the most common one is called hair bonding. This involves using a special bonding agent and a hair dryer to create a strong bond between the hair follicle and the root.
This can help to restore damaged or lost hair, as well as make your hair more elastic. You can do hair rebonding at home with this rebinding mask. It’s going to give your hair a bouncier and shinier look. Big-time
- 2 tbs of rice
- 1 tbs coffee
- One beetroot medium size
- 1 cup of water
- Take a pressure cooker and add all the ingredients to it. Also, add 1 cup of water.
- In one or two whistles it will be done. Then grind this.
- Damp your hair and apply the mixture to your hair.
- Wash it off with a little amount of shampoo just to get rid of the stickiness of the rice.
This rebinding mask is very effective for the hair because it contains rice which contains protein. Coffee and beetroot are the strainers. They will give colour to your hair. This will also bond the hair to the scalp and seals the cuticles. You can use this rebinding mask for any type of hair, but it is especially good for Damaged Hair because it will help rebuild the hair shaft.
And the one thing that should be kept in mind is high porosity hair can do it weekly. Low porosity hair should do it once in 15 days. Because rice contains protein an excess of protein can damage your hair. Do share your experience with us after using it. Happy reading!
Keep visiting ➡ Glowing skin products
- DIY hair straightening serum
- A remedy to lighten up dark body parts
- Eid special yogurt facial for skin brightening
- 2 Steps: Summer Care – Keep glowing and shining in all seasons
- 4 Tips for Healthy Glowing Skin