If you want to achieve perfect glass skin? Yes, it is possible to have exactly glass skin if you follow my recipe. There are loads of different ways to make masks that will give you glowing, and glassy skin, but try to follow my recipes as I bring, genuine, authentic, and resulted from recipes for you. Let’s move on to the recipe.
- One tbs all-purpose flour
- 1/4th turmeric powder
- 1 tbs yogurt
- Half tbs honey
Procedure to make the mask:
- While making the mask, the sequence should be followed strictly. If you alter the sequence, it will give you a lumpy mixture that will not sit on your face.
- Take a bowl, take the smallest spoon and add 1 tbs of all-purpose flour.
- Then add a pinch of turmeric powder. Avoid using it in excessive amounts, as it will give you a yellowish appearance.
- Then add 1 tbs of yogurt.
- Lastly, add half tbs of honey.
- Honey is good for people who have oily skin.
- Mix it properly and make sure your consistency should not runny. Otherwise, it would not stick to your face.
- Apply this mixture to your face for straight 7 days. And enjoy the results.
Glass skin mask
To have glowing, glassy, and healthy skin, this article is a must for you to read. It can improve blood circulation and prevent acne breakouts. Glass skin mask is also effective in detoxifying the skin. Finally, glass masks are less likely to cause irritation than other types of masks.
Many people use glass skin masks for a variety of reasons including improving their overall complexion, detoxifying their skin, and reducing the likelihood of irritation. If you have any questions or concerns about your skin, please consult a dermatologist? Let us know your feedback in the comments section below! Thank you for reading!
- It’s never been difficult investing in real estate
- Moringa Powder and some of its powerful benefits that you must know
- Protein hair mask – It’s healthy and awesome
- Best remedy for dandruff in hair
- Body bleach for whitening – A comprehensive guide
- Remedy mask to remove acne marks and blemishes
- Ruby face mask for glowing skin
- You’re 30s and getting wrinkles? It’s premature aging – This is for you!