You could have a dark skin tone but still have fairer skin. Having a dark skin tone doesn’t mean you are not attractive. Your motive should not be the whitening of your body. Every skin tone is beautiful in its own way. No one should be ashamed of any skin tone they own. So, if you’re looking for fair skin then this remedy is for you.
- Tincture benzoin
- Orange juice/ vitamin C serum
- Barley flour
- Take an egg into a bowl and whisk it properly.
- Then add 2 tbsp of rose water
- 1 tbsp of glycerine in it.
- Then add Tincture benzoin co plain 2 drops. This is for dull and red skin. It gives smoothness to your skin and removes dryness.
- Then add Barley flour 2 tbsp.
- After this add Orange juice or vitamin C serum 2 tbsp. Mix all the ingredients and make a thick paste.
Here are some beneficial tips for fairer skin
1. Use light hand soap when washing your hands. This will help to reduce the amount of melanin in your skin.
2. Avoid using harsh soaps and chemical cleaners on your skin. These can damage the skin cells and make them less able to produce melanin.
3. Use a moisturizer every day to help keep the skin hydrated. This will help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
4. Avoid excessive sun exposure. This can lead to skin damage and make it more difficult for the skin to produce melanin.
This remedy can be applied all over the body. Leave it on your body for 15 to 20 mins. Wash it off. keep applying it daily for better results. It can be stored for 15 to 20 days in the fridge. Try this and let us know about the results.
- How to make sugar wax at home to make skin smooth
- Deep conditioning of hair – A fine alternative to protein or keratin treatment
- How to make your eyelashes look longer
- How to cure hyperpigmentation and freckles
- DIY: moisturizer for hands and feet
- Gua sha review and benefits for glowing skin
- 10 YouTube Channels That Will Make You Smarter
- Global warming A looming axe over our planet earth
- Lighten your skin with homemade bleach
- Korean glass skin: One week challenge
Keep visiting Glowing skin products
Also visit the GSP Sitemap to navigate throughout our website and read our best ever content that can help you keep glowing all the time.
Have a good day!