Topical application can do good to your body. But if your internal health is not optimum, nothing can do wonders to your body to that extent. Always pay attention to your healthy diet along with the topical application. This article covers easy Do It Yourself (DIY) for 4 effective drinks for glowing skin, hair growth and weight loss.
There are so many people who are continuing the topical application but are not taking care of internal health which ultimately will not give you the results.
So, I showed up today for the rectification and will share some tasty drinks with you. Which will work as a supplement for your hair, skin, nails and your overall body health. If you follow this along with the topical application, your body will also support you. And will give you fantastic results in your endeavours. You can categorise seasonally the drinks I’m going to mention.
Drink 1: Effective drink for glowing skin, hair growth and weight loss
Following are the ingredients:
- Dried curry leaves
- Cumin powder
- Black salt
Mix everything together in buttermilk and your drink is ready.
This drink not only cleanses your gut but also energises your hair. Curry leaves restrict your hair fall.
Ingredients that you need for the drink are;
- Coriander leaves
- Mint leaves
Blend everything together. Add some water to ease the blend. Then add water to make the drink. Add lemon at the end.
The following ingredients are required!
- Spinach leaves
Blend everything together.
Green ingredients do wonders to your body. It contains iron which increases the blood concentration.
For this drink, you will be needing 5 ingredients given below.
Blend everything together. Add little water if you want to make a smoothie. Also, you can add water to make drink. This is good for your hair, nails, skin, in fact, the whole body.
If you’re looking for effective drinks for glowing skin, hair growth, and weight loss, look no further. These four drinks are effective and can help you achieve your goals. Hope you will enjoy all four recommended drinks for glowing skin, hair growth and weight loss! Thank you for reading! I hope this article was helpful. If so, please share it with your friends on social media. I would really appreciate it!
- Protein hair mask – It’s healthy and awesome
- Best remedy for dandruff in hair
- How to make sugar wax at home to make skin smooth
- Deep conditioning of hair – A fine alternative to protein or keratin treatment
- How to make your eyelashes look longer
- How to cure hyperpigmentation and freckles
- DIY: moisturizer for hands and feet
- Gua sha review and benefits for glowing skin
- Benefits of onion oil
- The potential benefits of hyaluronic acid for healthy skin
- How to revert collagen loss by the time of your age
- Benefits of vitamin E oil for skin
- The body shop tea tree product review
- Allia Bhatt off to London for her Hollywood movie shoot