As you have read the title, yes you can get silkier straight hair at home by using this DIY keratin cream. This DIY keratin cream is a great way to get healthier, straighter hair without any harsh chemicals. It uses natural ingredients and can be used on both wet and dry hair. Keep reading to know the recipe for this cream.
- Ladyfinger (Bhindi)
- Corn starch
- Olive oil
- Take almost 20 ladyfingers (bhindis). Cut them into small pieces.
- Take a bowl and add 1 glass of water. In the cut ladyfinger (bhindis).
- Put this bowl on the flame for 10 to 20 minutes and let it cook.
- Now take off the pan and grind it into a thick paste.
- Strain this mixture by using a malmal cloth.
- Now take another bowl and add 1 tbs of corn starch and some water.
- Combine this mixture with the above-filtered paste.
- Now cook it for 10 minutes.
- Now add 1 tbs of honey and 1 tbsp of olive oil to it.
- This will convert into a smooth cream.
- Apply this cream to your hair, roots, and tips.
- Keep it there for 30 minutes and then wash it off with shampoo.
This keratin cream will give you instant results if you keep using it for one month. It will help to prevent frizz, create shine, and tame flyways while giving you a healthy scalp. You can use this product on wet or dry hair and it is safe to use on color-treated hair. Do share your results in the comment section below.
- Hair oil for insane hair growth
- Why am I losing so much hair? Are you looking for a reason? Read this
- Instant brown spot removal remedy
- 9 most surprising benefits of alum for face, skin, and body
- One product and countless hacks? Try Vaseline
- Global warming A looming axe over our planet earth
- Lighten your skin with homemade bleach
- Get fairer hands and feet in 3 days? No Joke – Personal review
Keep visiting Glowing skin products
Also visit the GSP Sitemap to navigate throughout our website and read our best ever content that can help you keep glowing all the time.
Have a good day!