Are you one of those who have to stay up all night to get their task done? Or do you have to run errands without getting enough sleep? Yeah! You must be having those dark circles issues. Not only adults but also kids are most likely to be affected by the dark circle’s gross thing.
Most people don’t know this, but one of the main causes of dark circles is actually your own personal habits. Things, like not getting enough sleep, not drinking enough water, smoking, and eating unhealthy foods, can all lead to dark circles.
Another common cause of dark circles is stress. When you’re constantly feeling tense, your body produces more cortisol—a hormone that can actually create dark circles.
But do not worry! Because as always, we have got you covered. I have been working on a super amazing remedy that has helped in banishing my dark circles for quite a long time now. I’m sure this remedy will help you all too. Because why not? Greens can always be a life saver regardless of anything. So, let’s get started.
- All-purpose flour half tsp
- Mint leaves 4-5 leaves
- Almond oil 1 tbs
- Take a bowl and add 4-5 finely chopped leaves of mint.
- Then add half tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Now it’s time to add almond oil, make sure you add slowly keeping the thick consistency in mind.
- Massage this application on your eyes with a cold silver spoon facing the round side of the eyes.
- Now when the spoon is all normal to room temp. then massage in a circular motion with your fingertips.
- Gently tap with your fingertips on the eyebrows.
- Make sure it doesn’t get into the eyes.
- Apply it daily for one month.
- Then you can skip 2 days.
If you want to start seeing some positive changes in your appearance, it’s important to address the above bits of knowledge about dark circles. By tackling your nasty habits and managing your stress level, you’ll be on your way to a brighter, healthier future. I hope you will enjoy doing it as much as you were enjoying reading it. Because massage is the key that can help relieve your stress and anxiety along with dark circles. Use this remedy and let us know how did you find it.
Keep visiting ➡ Glowing skin products
- DIY hair rebonding at home
- DIY hair straightening serum
- A remedy to lighten up dark body parts
- Eid special yogurt facial for skin brightening
- 2 Steps: Summer Care – Keep glowing and shining in all seasons