Dandruff is caused in our hair when we wash our hair with hot water. The hot water ends up removing the scalp skin. Which removes in the form of white, dry powder and makes your hair appearance ugly. I’m going to tell you the best remedy for dandruff to cure dandruff. Skip to the main part below.
- Aloe vera gel 2 tbs
- Lemon juice. 7-8 drops
- Apple cider vinegar. 4 tbs
- 2 tbs of shampoo.
- Take a bowl and add 2 tbs of aloe vera gel.
- Add 7-8 drops of lemon juice to it.
- Take 4 tbs of apple cider vinegar and mix it well.
- Add tbs of any kind of shampoo.
Apply the mixture on your hair. Your focus should be on the scalp and root area of the hair. As there are more chances of dandruff. Now wear a shower cap and leave it for 20-25 minutes. Rinse your hair with warm water, following with shampoo and conditioning your hair. You will be able to see the results when your hair is 50% dry.
Use it twice a week for better results. Stay tuned for daily updates.
It is important to know that people with certain personalities are more prone to dandruff. This is because these individuals have a higher production of sebum, which is the oil that helps contribute to dandruff. Additionally, people with a more nervous or excitable personality are also more likely to experience dandruff.
While people who have a dry scalp are also more likely to develop dandruff. Therefore, it is important to take all of these factors into account when trying to treat dandruff in hair. Some tips that may help include using the best remedy that we informed in this article. Additionally, people should try to keep their hair clean and free from products that can contribute to dandruff. By following these tips, you can help prevent dandruff in hair from developing.
- The Ultimate Guide To Taking Care Of Your Face and Skin Naturally
- It’s never been difficult investing in real estate
- Ruby face mask for glowing skin
- Lip and cheek tint – Get the instant dewy glow
- How to look good naked by Gok Wan – A quick book review
- Lip care for rosy, soft, and pulpy lips
- Skincare experts talk about gaining quick glowing skin!