In today’s remedy, I’m going to share do-it-yourself night cream for every type of person. Who wants to look younger? When it comes to looking and feeling your best, night cream can be a powerful ally. Night creams contain ingredients that help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines, and they can also help to improve the look of skin texture.
There are many ways that you can reduce the appearance of aging and look younger along with this remedy. By following a few simple suggestions, you can help preserve your skin, reduce the number of wrinkles and lines on your face, and boost your confidence.
Here are some simple suggestions to look 10 years younger:
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat a balanced diet.
3. Use sunscreen every day.
4. Get regular exercise.
5. Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol excessively.
6. Get adequate sleep
7. Use quality cosmetics.
8. Avoid using harsh soaps and cleansers on your skin.
Apart from this, this night cream will help your skin become tight, glowy, and fresh. But you should make sure one thing that, apply this cream at night daily for better result. So let’s move to the ingredients and then the process.
- 2 tbs if red lentils ( masoor daal)
- 5 almonds
- Aloe vera gel
- Take 2 tbs of masoor dal in a bowl and soak it in water overnight.
- Take 5 almonds in a bowl and soak them in water overnight.
- In the morning take out the water from both bowls and then blend the almonds and masoor daal together.
- Strain the mixture with the help of a strainer.
- The left water is useful for us and we are going to keep it.
- Now add 1 tbsp of aloe vera jell to the extracted water.
Store it in an airtight container. And leave it in the refrigerator for one week. Apply this night cream on your face at night daily for good 15 minutes. Wash it off by gently massaging it on your face. Try this recipe and let us know about the results.
- DIY hair rebonding at home
- Protein hair mask – It’s healthy and awesome
- Best remedy for dandruff in hair
- How to make sugar wax at home to make skin smooth
- Deep conditioning of hair – A fine alternative to protein or keratin treatment
- How to make your eyelashes look longer
- How to cure hyperpigmentation and freckles
- DIY: moisturizer for hands and feet
- Gua sha review and benefits for glowing skin
- Benefits of onion oil
- The potential benefits of hyaluronic acid for healthy skin
- How to revert collagen loss by the time of your age
- Benefits of vitamin E oil for skin
Keep Visiting ➡ Glowing skin products